• 2mm Band
• Available: 18ct gold vermeil and Sterling Silver 925
18ct gold vermeil: A thick layer of 18ct gold is layered on top of sterling silver.
Your ring will look like it's made from solid gold without the super expensive price tag.
Gold vermeil gives you the best quality for the best price.
Keep in mind that this gold finish will eventually wear over time and will require replating - a service we happily offer you
We offer a 1 year guarantee on our gold-plated jewellery
• Size: K/L/M/N/O/P/Q/R/S/T
• Designed and handmade in Cape Town
• We offer custom sizes upon request
• Your ring will be made to order, Please allow 10 - 15 working days for manufacturing
And because we know you care, all our jewellery is 100% hypoallergenic
- Your order will be packed in our signature Miglio pink box and a Shweshwe pouch which is handmade locally!
**Shweshwe was originally only available in blue, thus known as indigo cloth and it was brought to South Africa in the mid 1800s by German immigrants.
This is why it is sometimes referred to as German print. Shweshwe has been loved by South African women since the 1800s, and the print continues to appeal across Africa and beyond**